L'Oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream

by - 2:03 PM


BB creams are practically my go-to look. There are days when I just want to have a super light or natural looking make up. The L'Oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream is one product that I choose on those certain days.


The first skin luminating BB cream with intuitive BB capsules that magically transforms skin for an enuvened lit-from-within complexion. 
The innovative self-evolving texture debuts as a most milky-white cream, infused with intuitive BB capsules that encapsulates exclusive skin-perfecting pigments. Upon blending with the skin, the fresh cream intuitively evolves into a naturally lucent skin tone coverage - specific for Asian skin tones. 
 It contains a milky white cream with a bit of rough texture in it, which is something new to me. This may be used as last step to skincare or layered before foundation.





I swatched the product with flash because I wanted to emphasize the smooth powdery finish when applied. And I didn't expect this from a BB cream. It feels so light on the skin and I noticed that my pores weren't that visible.

I even asked my sister to use this and she has a darker skin tone and this product adapts/blends with your skin tone despite its milky-white color.


As it is a light BB cream, it doesn't conceal blemishes or even out skin tone. Though I often use this when I'm going to the gym or just running an errand. A natural look that prevents my skin to be oily at the end of the day and brightens your skin too. It's also great for daily use since it's SPF 19.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments