Etude House Play 101 Pencil

by - 11:40 AM


 I'm back! I've been busily organizing the files in my laptop lately. A few weeks ago after somebody used my external hard drive, I couldn't open it and a friend told me it might be corrupted! Yikes! So I went to a repair shop and eventually I can now open my EHD but ALL of my files are lost. Thankfully, I didn't transfer all of my blog photos yet. However, it had me thinking I should use or upload these photos in Google drive or something so that all those hours of taking these photos wouldn't go to waste and these products that I've somehow used up would be shared!


So first up, I dug some very old photos. I bought the Etude House Play 101 Pencil way back during my last vacation in Manila. 
 Easy and fast makeup pencil type eyeliner with 50 various colors and textures. Pencil for from beginning to finishing of makeup.
These pencils may be used as highlighter, eye shadow, blush, bronzer, concealer, lip liner, lip gloss, etc! The shades I bought were in  22, 23 and 26.


#22 and #23 are both glossy and red but of different shades. While #26 is a glittery pink. All of these three, however, may be used as an eyeshadow, lip liner, and blusher. What I like about the Play 101 Pencil  is that it is retractable and the other end of the pencil has a pull-out sharpener! :)


I personally don't use numbers 22 and 23 as an eyeshadow. But both have a little bit of shine when being smudged as a blush. It glides so smoothly great for on-the-go effortless makeup, lasts for at least 4-5 hours :) I find both the reds more moisturizing than the glittery pink one. :) Overall, I rate these three products 4/5 stars :D



You May Also Like

0 comments