Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer

by - 2:42 PM



Back in college, sleepless nights were inevitable. Breakouts occasionally come and go. Not to mention my everyday accessory - the dark circles under my eyes LOL :) During my last busy year in college, I invested in my first concealer from Etude House - the Surprise Essence Concealer which comes in two shades, light and natural beige.
It is enriched with Honey Essence, this creamy, liquid concealer hides flaws, blemishes and dark circles with full, natural-looking coverage.


The tube is approximately 7 grams, great addition to my travel kit as it is pretty small. Since this is my first concealer, I don't really know how I should verdict on the applicator but I read somewhere that this was actually a new look.

I've been using this product every single day for months now and so far I'm halfway finishing the content of the tube. I easily apply and blend it around my eyes, on my nose and on visible blemishes and pimples a few minutes after the BB cream of my choice.


It's creamy but a bit matte when blended, also great for Filipinas as it blends well with my skin tone. It doesn't really cover up my pimples or blemishes though and it only lightens the dark circles under my eyes, giving the illusion that I may have slept well during exam week. However, as the hours pass by, the product also slowly fades away.

Despite not concealing all the imperfections, in my opinion, this product is great for gals who still want a light and natural look. Giving this product 3.5 out of 5 :)

You May Also Like

0 comments