Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede: Socialite

by - 8:28 AM


As the search for my favorite nude/pink lip products continues. I have stumbled upon Revlon's ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Socialite.

First impressions: I really like the packaging. It secures the lip product with a "click" into place.


The swatch was velvety and glossy which I kind of like especially when I choose not to apply gloss (since applying lip glosses feels weird for me these days) but I still want that shimmer on my lips. I immediately purchased it after seeing it. And honestly, I was really excited.

So when I tried in after a few days for a normal day, the application was smooth and creamy and it doesn't have that minty after effect (not like other Revlon products). But it did feel sticky, which I thought was just its moisturizing effect. After a few minutes that feeling subsided and my lips actually felt dry and sticky, despite after exfoliating and applying thick balm ('cause if you know me, I have very dry lips).

As I have observed, the product isn't long lasting and I have to reapply it often - after meal or snack.

Will I repurchase this product? Maybe not and I'm officially giving this product 2 out of 5 from my personal experience.

You May Also Like

0 comments