Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Elusive

by - 12:46 PM

 I have once mentioned this product in one of my posts where somebody asked my opinion about this product and I gave a quick reply. But I decided to give a thorough review on this one :)

Revlon Matte Balms are one of those frequently reviewed or mentioned products by beauty bloggers. It comes with 10 different matte shades.


 It took me a while to settle on which shade I'm buying (in fact I went to the store twice before I bought this) since I have been debating whether its between this or Complex. I wanted something that was pink-nude as Showy was to bright for me.


First of all,  I have to mention that I have very dry lips. I find it a bit powdery and patchy when applied. So in my case, I have to exfoliate and apply a lip balm. It also has a light mint scent to it just like some other Revlon lip products.


What I like about this product is it lasts for 5-6 hours (if you refrain from eating or drinking). On the other hand, light tints of pink can still be found after 4 hours with eating or drinking in between :)

Will I repurchase this product? Yes.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so obsessed with these Colorburst Balms, they are so vibrant and long lasting!

    http://adoseofjo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete