5 Favorites of 2014 :)

by - 9:05 PM


2015 is fast approaching and I just arrived from Manila :) Still a bit jet lagged but I'm hurriedly typing posts after posts of my favorites this year. For this post I'll be sharing some of my beauty favorites. I'm supposed to post all of it but I cut it down to five and I'm only showing the products that I constantly use and repurchase. So here are my top 5:


1. Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion (for normal to dry skin). I have been in search of lotions for years, one that specifically moisturizes and softens my dry skin all day. And the search is over. Nivea is one of my favorite affordable products and I haven't changed my daily lotion ever since I started using this one. I use this every night before sleeping and in the confines of an air conditioned room for eight hours.

2. Maybelline Color Elixir. To be honest I used to barely wear red colored lip products (cause I'm the nude to pink kind of gal), when I decided to buy the Elixirs from Maybelline I never really thought I'd first buy the Signature Scarlet and I've never regretted it. It's always in my makeup bag. Every single day.

3. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Duo in Bronze Blowout. Check out my product review here.

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care (with SPF 15). I guess I have mentioned/featured this product once and I have repurchased this product for, I think, four times already for this year. THAT IS HOW MUCH I LIKE IT. Five simple words: I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. Be it for sunny or rainy days, it keeps my lips moisturized and this product definitely helped me overcome chapped lips.

5. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream. My everyday BB Cream. I've been using the same BB cream for the past four years and who knows how many times I have repurchased it. I love how it perfectly blends with my Filipina skin tone (despite its a Korean brand) and how I could pull off a natural look with this product.



You May Also Like

0 comments