Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Duo in Bronze Blowout

by - 8:42 PM


I'm finally back with another product review! I bought this product Maybelline EyeStudio Color Pearls Bronze Blowout back in April and I mentioned it in my second post which I used during a party (which I got lots of compliments) .And believe it or not, ever since then, I'm actually using it for daily use too and I have repurchased it once (my mom and sister have purchased it as well). 


I actually thought I would only be using it during parties/events but I liked it so much that I've been using it everyday. Some say the left shade is too dark for them or the right shade was too shimmery. In my opinion, it depends on how you apply or blend it (and if you don't like shimmery eyeshadows).

During weekdays I would apply more of the right shade. And during parties/events I would be able to create a simple ombre with the two shades using my Marionnaud Pointed Eyeshadow brush, it does have a few fallouts but its fine with me :)


Also, I must say this duo is similar with the two eyeshadow shades in  Loreal Color Harmony: Glamour Chic. 

Will I repurchase it? Absolutely. 

You May Also Like

0 comments