10 Guilty Pleasures

by - 10:02 AM


Guilty Pleasure: something pleasurable that induces a usually minor feeling of guilt.  (Merriam-Webster)

1. Pizza & pasta. The very first thing that came to my mind when I thought about guilty pleasures. There are days when I would crave for cheese or meat, and I know that what could ease that craving would be pizza. And of course, I MUST pair it with pasta or lasagna. (Damn, even writing this makes me want to eat one.)

2. Ice cream. I don't know about you guys but whenever I'm down or upset, all I think about is ice cream. My sister keeps telling me it all contains fat and sugar. But a sad girl just wants to sulk in front of the tv and eat ice cream.

3. The internet. We've all been there. We open our browser to do some research but 30 mins later we realize, this is not homework. :D

4. Being lazy. Today I don't feel like doing anything. Nanana nanana. :))

5. Shopping. Shop 'til you drop as they say.

6. Oversleeping. During lazy mornings, I would tell myself, "Its gonna be a long day. Got to wake up." And my bed would answer, "But baby, its cold outside. Stay." Haha :))

7. French fries. Despite seeing that video about a certain fast food chain and how they make their french fries. It stopped me from buying fries...for a while. Haha.

8. Leggings as pants. Guilty as charged. They're so comfortable. I would wear it on days with caption "I just don't care." :))

9. Cheesecake. Have you ever experienced seeing something so beautiful, so mouth-watering? Haha. I would drool when I see a cheesecake.

10. Overeating. There are days when I would forget how much effort I exerted to exercise but then 2 plates during dinner isn't enough. #cheatdays (emphasis on the s)

You May Also Like

0 comments