How I Stay Inspired

by - 7:22 PM


1. I do what I love doing. Honestly, I function better when I'm doing the things I want to do. If I'm told to do this and do that and I don't feel doing it from the start, then I don't act like myself the entire time. And it takes time for me to recover from the stress/anger of being forced. :/

Just like three years ago, my parents persuaded me to choose accountancy as my major. I wasn't into it at first, but I didn't know what to do. Eventually, I hated every minute of studying, taking exams, etc. When I decided to change my course I deeply thought that I miss having math classes and analyzing things. At the moment, I'm a Statistics major. It might not be the path I imagined myself to be in but I enjoy it :)

2. Just do it (with music ;)) . Inspiration simply doesn't fall from the sky. For me, when I start playing mood booster music in the background and just focus in doing what I have to do, I realize that I'm actually done a few minutes later! :)

3. Working with others. There are times when I want to work all my requirements in school and I'm surrounded by my classmates. I suddenly feel infected by their motivation and do it! :)

4. Organize! I don't know about you guys but I only like to start working on my desk or in my room when everything is organized and when everything is written in my to-do list :))

5. Small breaks or rewards. When I accomplish something big or small I usually treat myself. It may be a short nap, mani/pedi, frozen yogurt, pizza, etc. (the list goes on when its about food). This way, I feel motivated to move on to the next blank box in my to-do list :)

6. Follow inspiring people. When its about generating creative ideas and inspiration, I sometimes get them from other people :) I follow my favorite bloggers, photographers, artists in Instagram and Twitter.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi there, I have nominated you for the leibster award :-) charlsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following people on Instagram that uplift me and make me want to do better! Even if it's just redesigning my desk, those things go a long way in my book :)

    ReplyDelete