Current Relationship Status

by - 10:11 PM


As of the moment, I'm single :) and I'm trying to enjoy every moment of it. 

I get to spend a lot of time with my parents, my sister and my friends. It couldn't be avoided that I sometimes feel lonely when I'm alone. There are days when there's not a single text message. But I often look on the positive side of things. :) Throughout the years I've been  single I learned more about my friends and created memories with them. I'm able to spend quality "me" time that I need after all the hours in front of the computer doing my requirements. Not to mention I have a lot of blogging time too :)

When people ask me, why are you single? I would say, I'm single because my goal currently is to finish college and graduate. Or I may be single because I haven't found "the one" yet :) or maybe both :))

Sometimes I'm thankful that I'm currently not in a relationship. Because I feel like I'm not ready yet. There are still crazy things I want to do. Things that my friends couldn't do because their boyfriends won't let them or they have to be with their boyfriends. But if someone comes into my life, who would be willing to check off both our bucket list together then that would be great :)
 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good for you! You have such a positive outlook on life and I love it! I'm sure you will find someone great one day when you are ready....until then, keep doing all of those great things that you've always wanted to do. I hope everything with college works out great for you, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think finishing college before getting serious about relationships can be a very good idea. And I think it's awesome that you put a photo of you with Big Bird there!

    ReplyDelete