One Piece of Advice

by - 7:14 PM

If I were given a chance to talk to 14 year old me, I would tell her to stop worrying and over thinking all the time.

Before that age, I used to be a go-with-the-flow type of person. But after all I've been through I think this would be the best advice I could give to anyone.

I used to worry every test and exam I was going to take, often times missing out parties and get togethers. After a conversation or presentation, I would tell myself, "I should have said this", "I shouldn't have done that."

Worrying, as I realized, is like  a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I still worry about everything. I am a worry wart and will actually put myself in a huge slump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that I am now a go-with-the-flow type of person!

    And the rocking chair analogy is so true. What is the point in worrying? If something is going to happen, it's going to happen!!

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete