What's in My Little Bag?

by - 11:13 AM


As this is (hopefully) my last year in college, I want to share some personal essentials that are in this little thing. :) This has been whats in it since I had my OJT last April-May :)

(From left) The pouch I'm using is from Watsons, I think its a free item (that I stole from mom's closet) HAHA, she wasn't using it so might as well grab it :D. An extra hair tie. Maybelline face powder. (Right) I know this might sound weird or gross, but every time I go to our university's comfort rooms there's no soap or it just ran out of soap. So I'm always bringing my Safeguard Body Wash or Hygienix Hand Sanitizer. Mediplast Bandaids, just in case. I also bring 3 lip products with me, Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm in Elusive, Maybelline Watershine Pure R22, and The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care. IProtect Pepper Spray and Johnson's Baby Lotion :)


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! I've been wanting to try the Revlon Colorburst Matte Lipbalm, what do you think of it?

    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty good quality :) It lasts 5-6 hours. The one I'm using, Elusive, is great for everyday use that's why its in my bag most of the time. However, I have very dry lips, so I have to exfoliate, apply lip balm (like the one from The Body Shop I mentioned), then the Matte Balm :)

      Delete