Tagaytay Day 2: Skyranch & Villa Ibarra Hotel

by - 10:15 AM



During our last day in Tagaytay, we spent our morning in Skyranch :) 



Tickets held by sissy :)


Then again took a photo overlooking the Taal Lake & Volcano :)


One thing about Tagaytay is that its so cooold when it shady, but when the sun is shining so bright, its soooo hot. I wore a knitted blouse that day, so it wasn't so uncomfortable for me, and I made dad block the sunlight when taking pictures hahah :)



We all took a ride on the Skyeye :)


Taal Vista Hotel is beside the Skyranch, its one of the biggest hotels in Tagaytay :)



Dad doing my fave selfie face :)) I have looots of photos of dad doing funny faces :))


Sissy and Mom :)


Since both my parents aren't fans of carnival rides, sissy and I bought a ticket for this. I think it was P150 (I forgot what its called haha sorry) but I'm NEVER EVER riding this thing EVER AGAIN. I literally died there, I remembered telling my sister many times, "I wanna go down. I don't want this anymore. Make it stop!" @.@ I was really dizzy and about to puke when we stopped. I even asked for a time out from my parents.

There are lots of fast food restaurants in Skyranch but we wanted to try a more local restaurant in Tagaytay, and my dad heard from his friends that there's BULALOHAN near Skyranch. We wanted to try it out (and Bulalo was something that sissy and I want after that dizzy ride).



Selfies of me and sissy, these were taken BEFORE the Skyranch experience so we're still alive and smiling haha.


Later that afternoon, we checked-in at Villa Ibarra Hotel so we could prepare for my cousin's wedding. It's the first time I met my cousin and we saw each other while she was preparing and us filling forms :)

Photo from Villa Ibarra Hotel website
The hotel was fully booked that weekend, good thing we were able to reserve and book ahead of time! :) We originally wanted the Amazing Room (because it has a veranda overlooking Taal Lake) but it was already booked that day. So we chose Awesome Room instead :) its almost the same as the Amazing Room (but minus the veranda). 


Their rooms are super clean, I love their comfort room and shower too (too bad the pictures were a bit of a blur). The amount paid for this room is good for two, but there are four of us so we had to add P500/head, breakfast included :) No need to pay for extra bed since two people perfectly fit with one.


It was raining that afternoon, when it stopped I peaked from the window to see the view, and I saw a rainbow :) sooo pretty.


You can also see it from the lobby too :)
From our floor, you could see the lobby :) and the staircase towards the venue of the wedding :)

Just outside our room is a living room/ lounge, I think. And this winding staircase is toward the Attic Room :) still with veranda.

You May Also Like

0 comments