Lip Products of May

by - 5:13 PM


It couldn't be denied that I'm still on the search for the best lip product for me :) And just last month I was into red lipsticks and glosses. It was weird :)) 'cause my friends noticed it too. HAHA. And they would sometimes mention it during conversations. 

But this May, I went back to the pink lip product obsession. Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 (P350) has a coral pink with strong red tones (as said by Project Vanity, which I totally agree). I love using this lip gloss because its long lasting, I apply it in the morning and during lunch break after brushing my teeth I could still see a dried up sort of lipstick residue. 

L'Oreal Glam Shine 6 Hour Forever Pink (P600+). This is actually a repurchased product, I first had this as a graduation gift and I wasn't a big fan of this because I wasn't into lip glosses before and it felt like there's sand on my lips. My mom on the other hand loved this product so when it went on sale for $3 she bought 3, for her, me and sissy. But recently, I realized it is long lasting and nice however a little too sticky :/

Nichido Juicy Lips in Raspberry Float is the cheapest of them all (P88) and its fairly a good quality though it doesn't last that long compared to the previous products, but still good :) Its sort of peach & pink-ish also has a smooth finish :)


Lip products when applied in order :)

You May Also Like

0 comments