5 Product Face

by - 9:12 PM

Whether its a school day, an out of town trip, or lunch date with friends, I usually go for minimal make up using products safe for everyday use :) 

I start off by applying Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit all over my face and neck, I've been using this product since I entered college. What I absolutely love about this BB cream is its 3 features:UV Protection (spf 30) + anti-wrinkle + whitening. I pair it up with Nymph Aura Volumer IF my face feels a bit dry, it moisturizes the face and gives a little bit of glow and radiance.  Next, I apply Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral over the BB cream. For my eyebrows, I trace it with Nichido Raisin Wine with a slanted eyebrow brush. Then I use Maybelline Extreme Stiletto (Waterproof) for my lashes. And lastly, Etude House Tint Gloss for my lips which gives glossy and pinkish finish :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments